So, a busy few days back in Parliament, main jobs completed/in progress:
1. Invited the Local Government Secretary to come to Princes' End and Great Bridge so I can nag more about High Street funding!
2. Prepared for a briefing on the Bin strike.
3. Had a query on why WM trains were still being woefully bad (fully supported the PM when he said, if WM trains don't improve, they lose the franchise)
4.Submitted a question to the Ministry of Justice on Domestic Violence and support for victims haven't been called to ask it, so will be submitting it again as a written question.
5. Got Brexit Done!
6. Answered your emails and case work!
7. Set up meetings with businesses in Oldbury and Wednesbury.
8. Have recruited staff (yay!)
9. Finalising a constituency office.
10. Started the hunt for surgery venues!